2. Created by Max O. Lorenz in 1905 for measuring relative poverty.
3. Amartya Sen first time measured the intensity of poverty, the name of the index is called _____________ of Poverty.
4. The first Director-General of the FAO, measured the absolute poverty first time in the world in 1945.
6. First time the poverty estimate for the developing nations was done by _________ in 1990.
9. Developed by Corrado Gini in 1912 for measuring relative poverty.
1. In 1962, it drew the first poverty line for India.
5. This committee on poverty estimation was appointed in 1989 and it submitted its report in 1993.
7. This committee submitted its report in 2009. It also included the factors affecting the quality of life (such as education, health, basic amenities etc.)
8. This committee was set up in 1979, which drew poverty line on the basis of nutritional requirement of rural and urban areas.